Proeza is committed to the highest Corporate Governance standards.
Corporate credit ratings are an opinion, not a fact.
The business and affairs of the Company are managed by the direction of the Board of Directors with the support of three committees; Development and Compensation Committee, Audit Committee and Governance Committee.
The Board has twelve members in accordance with the company’s by-laws; the Chairman plus 11 directors of which 5 are Independent Directors in order to strengthen the Board expertise and independence.
The Board's main responsibilities include:
- Establish the strategic direction of the company according to the strategic plans presented by the management for review and approval.
- Oversee the performance of the company's business and management.
- Promote the interests of stockholders.
- Assure the management succession and supervise their evaluation and compensation.
- Execute high-impact decisions.
- Oversight and reinforce corporate culture.
- Evaluate principal business risks identified by the business and follow up the mitigation plans proposed by the management.
- Define the company's dividend policy.